How We Work
- Engage extensively with a variety of stakeholders at steps of the research process to conduct relevant policy-oriented research to address global challenges.
- Conduct evaluation of development programmes to build evidence for policy-making and programme design.
- Create awareness of existing population and health challenges through our blog and our podcasts.
- Provide commentary on population and health policies where needed.
- Conduct research seminars to build capacity of policy-makers and practitioners on using research for evidence-based decision-making and utilizing data for development.
- Disseminate research findings using seminars, policy briefs and social media.
- Serve as technical advisors on development programmes/projects.